Evolution impacts three components:
- 1.The official rarity of the upgraded NFT changes to Special.
Only NFTs with official rarity 1/1, Mythic, Legendary and Special (upgraded) will be able to move to 3rd phase of Dust City. It means that all Common, Uncommon, Rare and Epic NFTs without an upgrade will lose their utility and will cease to be part of the collection when phase 3 will be started.
- 2.Staking rewards will increase by two times. That's why it is more profitable to upgrade rarer NFTs. Rewards will not change immediately, it can take up to 48 hours.
- 3.Maximum of three NFT traits can be changed. Not all traits are available to change or can be selected for upgrade.
To upgrade an NFT, it is required to:
50% of the earned $NCTR is burned immediately, another 50% goes to the project's wallet.
How to upgrade an NFT?
- 1.Select an NFT for the upgrade.
- 2.Select a Dust City NFT and three Rektville NFTs to be burned. If they were staked, they have to be unstaken first.
- 3.Optionally, select up to 3 traits to change.
- 4.Confirm actions and complete the process. You should hold 1.000 $NCTR in your wallet.